Best ones so far

Personally, I think dying’s a lesson in ZE. It’s “You fucked up and your character died, so go gear them back up and get back out there.” I think it’s more satisfactory to get a character who isn’t so apocalypse-worthy to the end.

@CS_Closet’s game Resonance was exceptional, and is well worth playing notwithstanding the fact that it appears to have fallen by the wayside.

I’m also thoroughly enjoying @Havenstone’s Choice of Rebels and @Vendetta’s Vendetta.

Does any of you think ‘reckless space pirates’ is worth paying for? :-/

@gollum
I liked it. The writing is good and you get a lot of choices. It’s slightly linear but the length is decent. Either way, it’s easily worth $3.

Hmmm…

Hosted Games:

1. Zombie Exodus
  2. Unnatural
  3. Imprisoned

Choice of Games:

1. Choice of Vampire
  2. Heroes Rise
  3. Choice of Romance

WIP’s:

1. The Outbreak
  2. Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
  3. Choice of Rebels

Thanks @Samuel H Young

CoVampire was VERY good… I had forgotten about that one.

Co vampire?

@gollum
Choice of the Vampire

Sorry, I’ve gotten into the Choiceof Lingo

My absolute favorite games are:
Choice of Romance
Zombie Exodus
Choice of Vampire
Slammed

I love Games with lots of choices, romance and intrigues. :wink:

And I’m looking forward to these future games:
Guenevere
Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven
When in Rome
Purple Reign
Vendetta: Rise of a Gangster

@FinalFantasyFreak: Hey, thanks for the When in Rome mention! I’ve been polishing the most romance-and-intrigue-heavy branch so I can post the link to the alpha version this weekend.

Purple Reign: I just started playing it, but the richness of storytelling is great. It seems suited for people who like to feel immersed in a long novel and dig deep into the culture of the setting, rather than zipping from choice to choice.

Guenevere: I knew liked this one when I started getting too nervous to make a choice (what if it goes wrong? what if I ruin the relationships I’ve built? what if I get us all eaten by something nefarious?). I love it when a game gets that tense. Especially if it’s a long game and I can’t just run back to the beginning and easily try the same scenario with taking slightly different options.

Choice of Broadsides
Choice of Dragon
These are my sentimental favourites. Broadsides has great atmosphere and stands up to multiple replaying to figure out how to steer (ha) things a different way, or to try being a complete cad. And Dragon because it’s such quick fun and I like being able to set villages on fire.

@Carolyne I see, so I have to be patient just a little longer… Yay :wink:
Hehe, I feel already excited and will stalk the Forum until I see your game post, haha.^^

I just realised I mixed up Choice of Rebels and Purple Reign. That’s what I get for trying to play three games at once. Anyway, they both seem great–I’ve only just barely started with Purple Reign and don’t know much about it yet. Whoops.

It happens…

Hey, I’m a Prince fan.

@Havenstone, that seems a little @Random, oops, random… I prefer Van Halen myself.

I’m just saying, this works fine as a CoRebels soundtrack. From a fellow Minneapolitan…

Favorites are
Hosted Games:
-Zombie Exodus
-Way Walkers University Series

Choice of Games:
Heros Rise Series
Choice of Romance
Choice of the Deathless
Choice of Vampire Series

Thank you everyone for your posts =D>