Best ones so far

@Havenstone, that seems a little @Random, oops, random… I prefer Van Halen myself.

I’m just saying, this works fine as a CoRebels soundtrack. From a fellow Minneapolitan…

Favorites are
Hosted Games:
-Zombie Exodus
-Way Walkers University Series

Choice of Games:
Heros Rise Series
Choice of Romance
Choice of the Deathless
Choice of Vampire Series

Thank you everyone for your posts =D>

No love For Sabres of Infinity? easily one of the best I’ve played. Also love ZE (and also thought it was decently easy). Heroes Rise series is absolute amazing. Murder in Berlin,WW… and so on. :smiley:

@Dbabbc
Sabres of Infinity is in my top 3 favorites

@Dbabbc, Not my cup of Doctor Essence

@Doctor. Why is that so?

I just didn’t care for it much, that’s all. I’m not saying it’s not a good game; it a brilliant game, very well done, It’s just not a favorite

What games would you recommend then @Doctor?

As seen above… As like the fifth post:
“Doctor February 3
I really like Zombie Exodus, Dragon (Choice of), and Life of a wizard. I really don’t care what people write as long as THEY like what they’re writing and WIPs are still WIPing.”
Tadaaaaa!

Then, later:
“Doctor February 5
CoVampire was VERY good… I had forgotten about that one.”
That’s a little bonus Docquote. But notice it still mentions a game. There are a lot of games here I like, just not all of them. As long as SOMEONE likes it I won’t criticize it. In fact I won’t criticize a game even if no one likes it. I feel it is showing disrespect to the author.

@Doctor
Constructive criticism is actually useful.

:smiley:

I think my favorite so far would have to be the Reckless. I just really like the plot and how it’s written and the characters in it.

@Doctor

you should read the “reviews” article on the Choice box website I wrote. It has an example of a critique review

@yermog
Reckless was pretty good. Do you think there’ll be a sequel?

Samuel_H_Young: I don’t know for sure, but probably not. Reckless was about just one person, and the epilogue kind of wrapped up their whole story.

Another good game in my opinion is called Deathless. You basically play something of a sorcerer/lawyer, and the name for that is Craftsman (or woman, depending on the gender you play) and a lot of crazy things that happen to you. It may be difficult to get into because there’s a lot of terms that don’t make sense until you get into the meat of the story and you start understanding what they really mean, but all in all, I’d say it was really great. I think you should give it a try.

@yermog
I actually listed Choice of the Deathless as one of my top CoGs xD and I’ve read every gamebook that CoG has.

Holy freaking hell. i just finished Deathless and hooooolyyyyy fuuucckkkkk it’s soo good and i absolutley love ashleigh