Where are the other Choose your own adventure games?

Well, considering there’s really only two characters to really get attached to Digital (That is Emilia and um…yourself) and the fact you have to fill in the blanks is mainly what drove it…

I don’t know, John just has this fantastic way of pissing me off with nearly everything he does. He starts out with some lofty ideals, sells them pretty quick depending on how you play, and his character arc is really one big downward spiral.

That was the point though. Christina was being super-literal in the title. It AIN’T your story, and while I find it interesting to literally play as a side character, interesting doesn’t always equal payoff.

Vaugeish spoilers sandwiched the hyphens people! Hot surface, don’t burn yourself!

Really in all honesty, as much as I did care for the class, I REALLY wanted to punch them collectively after that stunt. It felt like a betryal of all that emotional investment, although it was stupidity on John’s end too. If he actually TALKED with his students instead of being so concerned with their Amie personas maybe he could have figured things out, but every time he meets them face to face he just clams up.

In fact, an option to play the game without checking the messages at all should really be a choice. Maybe as a new game + type of thing?

Still, it’s a fun game and I shouldn’t sell it short, (Onomatopoeia!) It’s by far the best Ren’py VN this year.