Mar 11

“Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names” Demo Available Now!

Posted by: K L | Comments (474)

We’re super excited for the release of “Werewolf: The Apocalypse — The Book of Hungry Names” on April 25th!

Today, for the first time, you can try the free demo!

Don’t forget to wishlist it on Steam or preregister on Google Play now! You can also pre-purchase the app on iOS.

Notable Replies

1. This is gonna be a very long one and a half months :cry:
    I know it’s worth it but this will be a painful wait for sure :smiling_face_with_tear:

2. Holy moly, that’s soon! Exciting news and congratulations @Moochava!

3. Avatar for K.L K.L says:

Looks like the YouTube link didn’t come through from the blog post; you can see the trailer below.

4. The demo is not showing up for me. When I clicked it. I went to the menu to change the background to black but then it froze after I did that. Now whenever I exit out and go back, the main menu to start the game doesn’t show up for some reason. And every time I go to the menu option or stats screen, whenever I try to click “return to game” it froze up on the spot.

5. Looks like the next entry in the Vampire: The Masquerade series/ World of Darkness crossover came way earlier than expected! Kudos to the author, Pon Para was already a massive undertaking, and now this!

Continue the discussion at forum.choiceofgames.com

469 more replies

Participants

Avatar for jasonstevanhill Avatar for jjc73 Avatar for Gadriel Avatar for Setanta209 Avatar for Khipsky Avatar for Natman1025 Avatar for Nm6k Avatar for E_RedMark Avatar for ClaimedMinotaur Avatar for TheSleepwalker Avatar for tkxyzer Avatar for Canix Avatar for MisterJB Avatar for KZV Avatar for Lucas_Martins Avatar for Songsmith Avatar for JBento Avatar for AletheiaKnights Avatar for GhostofGrief Avatar for Cornelliau Avatar for AnneWest Avatar for Zarkrai Avatar for Kaio_Kryvoss Avatar for RedFromis_9

Subscribe by E-mail