Posted by: Dan Fabulich | Comments (1)
Hosted Games has three new games for you to play!
The 3Games by Ema L. Bícová & Anna Michalcová
Imagine an independent city in space, where drugs are a source of superpowers and lethal reality shows a source of income. Team up with equally desperate citizens and fight for your life. How many will you save from an untimely death?
The 3Games is an interactive novel by Ema L. Bícová and Anna Michalcová where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–200,000 words, without graphics or sound-effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Join a deadly reality show to fulfill your dreams. Follow or surrender your secret agenda.
- Take control of five characters diverse in gender, race and sexuality.
- Form the best team you can and test mutual loyalty. Betray your teammates to create new alliances.
- Enter a polyamorous relationship. Enjoy a night with no strings attached to take your mind off of tension.
- Utilize your skills and superpowers to escape life threatening situations and get your enemies before they get you!
- Save all five characters from death or sacrifice some in favor of another. Replay to see who lives under different choices!
Academy of Disaster by Maxine Janerka
Take the role of an amnesiac student and probe the mysteries of an isolated private school—one favored by the local crime families at that! Will you solve the murders of your classmates and make good on your family debts?
Academy of Disaster is an interactive novel by Maxine Janerka where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–200,000 words, without graphics or sound-effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Enjoy a tale of murder and conspiracy set in a secluded boarding school.
- Choose how you investigate—are you a people person or a strategic thinker? There are many paths to a solution.
- Solve the murder of your classmate, fall in with the mob, and dig through your family’s shadowy past.
- Play as male or female, and enjoy a break from romance options.
Swamp Castle by Philip Kempton
You are a newly appointed Lord in charge of a small castle. Manage your castle’s finances, hire troops, resolve conflicts among the peasants, and bring order to the realm. Expand your power through war, diplomacy, or stealth. Whether you rise or fall is up to you in Swamp Castle.
Swamp Castle is an interactive novel by Philip Kempton where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based–102,000 words, without graphics or sound-effects–and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Manage the economy of your province by controlling the tax rates.
- Decisions you make impact the story and your ability to rule your subjects.
- Fight against raiders and even other Lords.
- Choose between decisions that could help your subjects or give you additional power.
These authors developed their games using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.