Posted by: Rachel E. Towers | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
No one mentioned saving the world at freshman orientation, but you still can’t decide if the worst part of college is the essays or the demons. It’s 25% off until January 31th!
Keeper of the Sun and Moon is a 310,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Brynn Chernosky, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
You knew your school year was off to a rocky start when you were attacked by a gorgon. Whisked away to New World Magi Academy, you’re thrown into life at a college for supernatural in the midst of unprecedented turmoil in the city. There’s a war brewing between angels and demons in New Magi City—and the theft of the powerful celestial artifacts does nothing to abate tensions…
• Play as male, female, or non-binary; gay, straight, bi, or asexual.
• Romance one of ten love interests, from a cute shifter to a snarky telepath.
• Experience life as one of seven unique species as you learn to control your powers.
• Choose your classes for each semester, from Telekinesis to Sigils and Runes.
• Discover the secrets of New Magi City, and become involved in the intrigue yourself.
• Delve into a forgotten mystery to uncover the secrets of the Dragon Massacre.
• Stop the artifact thief from taking control of the city, or aid them along the way.
Brynn Chernosky developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.