Posted by: Rachel E. Towers | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
One Minute Mysteries is a collection of fifty-five short, challenging mysteries by Michael Gray. Join Andy Carson and Sandy Crewe as they tackle hidden clues, tricky puzzles, wacky suspects, and relentless riddles! Each mystery is under 300 words long, so you can read it in under a minute! It’s 25% off until July 29th!
• Follow the detectives as they investigate crimes.
• Confront liars, cheats and kidnappers.
• Meet fun and interesting characters.
• Test your wits against a wide variety of difficult puzzles.
• Who did it? Only YOU can figure it out!
Michael Gray developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.