Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (0)
In honor of Mother’s Day, we are releasing The Parenting Simulator on Steam!
This is a story where you do something more terrifying than entering a haunted house, more dangerous than assaulting an alien horde, and more important than ruling a fantasy kingdom. You, and you alone, must turn your newborn baby into a functional adult. Will you be a tiger mom or a helicopter dad? Can you raise a child through eighteen years of humor and heartache with nothing on your side except a little patience and a lot of love? It’s a fun and unique experience designed for potential parents of all ages!
The Parenting Simulator is a lighthearted 189,000 word interactive slice-of-life novel by Matt Simpson, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Experience over 60 scenes designed to touch on events both major and minor in your digital offspring’s life.
- Overcome potty training, bullies, and the dreaded driving test!
- Live the wild emotional rollercoaster of raising a child as you go from birth to high school graduation.
- Be the main role model in their life, as every little thing you do can have consequences that reverberate through the years.
- Maintain relationships with friends and family or burn your bridges to spare you and your little one further heartache.
- Watch your child grow and change from the choices you make.
- Find out who they become through numerous possible endings!