Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Find your way through the haunting forest in this puzzle narrative. Is this a nightmare or reality? The trees trap all who enter. You must discover what it takes to truly be free.
It’s 33% off until July 9th!
Trees Don’t Tell is a spooky interactive puzzle novel by Taylor Zane, where your choices help you find your way through the story. It’s mostly text-based—without graphics or sound effects – and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Folk tales have spread about the forests of Shonnra Morr. Tales of were-beasts, ghosts and demons. The trees are a hotspot for the paranormal, drawing in the curious. Teens go to explore, but few dare to enter. Of the few that do, none have returned.
- Choose to play as a male or female.
- Unique action loop counter that really defines the insanity of the forest.
- Every choice you make is on you. Which way do you go? Which item do you investigate? Some lead to answers, some lead to death.
- Entire items, rooms and even characters can be left undiscovered for multiple playthroughs.
- Uncover the history kept secret by the forest.
- A beast stalks you amongst the shadows. Escape his grasp or be devoured.
- Unveil the reality of your worst nightmare.
Taylor Zane developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.