Posted by: Rachel E. Towers | Comments (0)
We’re proud to announce that Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked, the latest in our popular “Choice of Games” line of multiple-choice interactive-fiction games, is now available for Steam, Android, and on iOS in the Choice of Games Omnibus app. It’s 33% off until June 27th!
Captain! You have limited resources, a desperate crew, strange cargo and a company man is aboard to spy on you. Will you deliver your secret cargo to the Asteroid Belt on time? You and your crew will get rich or die trying!
Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked is a 325,000-word interactive science-fiction novel by Fay Ikin, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Cargo runs between Earth, Mars and the Asteroid Belt are commonplace, but deadly. You’re the captain of a merchant vessel, but this time, your contract has a twist: don’t open the cargo, don’t get in the way of its handler, and don’t ask questions. Deliver to Vesta Station.
What kind of captain will you be? Will you get your hands dirty in the engine, be an aspiring scientist, or a master negotiator? Will you focus on the health of your crew or the state of your ship? Will you put your crew in danger to protect the mysterious cargo, or will you join forces with vicious anarchists to fight against corporate wealth and corruption?
• Play as non-binary, female, or male, and find romance—asexual or otherwise—with people of all genders.
• Discover your crew’s secrets, or secure their well-being: their lives are in your hands.
• Abandon your position to join forces with the anarchists and their charismatic leader, and even turn double agent.
• Balance your ship’s resources, delivering the cargo on time, and your influence with groups in the solar system.
• Get rich being a bootlicker for the law-bringers or the megacorporations, or use their own corruption against them.
Whatever alliances you make, the Big Black is vast and unforgiving, and your corporate guest is watching for any mistakes. You’ve got six months to Vesta Station: make them count.
We hope you enjoy playing Asteroid Run: No Questions Asked. We encourage you to tell your friends about it, and recommend the game on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and other sites. Don’t forget: our initial download rate determines our ranking on the App Store. The more times you download in the first week, the better our games will rank.