Posted by: Mary Duffy | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
They say the world ended a hundred years ago, yet it still turns. In the century since, Philly has been torn apart by rabid monsters and rabid men. Highwaymen, slavers, and militias have carved up territories and claims, while simple villages suffer their wars. You are a simple wanderer looking for work. That’s why you’ve come to the Daughters of Liberty. But a simple scouting job is about to take a turn for the strange, sending you into a spiral of mysteries, intrigue, and brutality. Will you stand by the Daughters? Or will you fight to bring the fire of civilization to your home?
It’s 33% off until February 13th!
Critical Mass: The Black Vein is a 108,000-word interactive novel by Michael Meillarec, the second in the Critical Mass series. It’s entirely text-based, without graphics or sound effects, andfueld by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Choose your gender.
- Fight for freedom or bring military order to the wastes.
- Accomplish your goals with stealth, combat, or persuasion.
- Make allies and enemies with survivalist factions.
- Protect a village from brutal raiders or lead them in the front gate.
- See (or destroy) the successes of Amish Country post-apocalypse.
- Uncover the secrets buried beneath Black Vein.
Michael developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.