Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
You arrive at the White House for your first day as an intern. President Disaster snaps his fingers and points at you: “Hey! You! I’m appointing you my new Chief of Staff.” Now you have one month to get us to election day and save the world from the worst president ever. Are you up to the task?
It’s 40% off until July 23rd!
President Disaster is an 35,000-word interactive humorous novel by Maeve Adams and Marc Faletti, that puts you in the middle of the messiest drama in American history. You’ll play diplomat, crisis manager, creative accountant, and national babysitter. Experience new scenarios and combinations every time you play. Decide if you’ll resist the dark side…or give into it.
- Play as any gender and any sexuality as you try to get us to election day alive.
- Begin your political career as President Disaster’s 34th Chief of Staff.
- Make the life-or-death decisions that could save the world…or doom it.
- Wrangle the strangest presidential family in history.
- Choose fortune and infamy, or ethics and responsibility.
- Dodge the President’s wrath or you might find yourself short a body part or parent.
- Strike deals with other world leaders who look to you to save us all.
- Defend our constitutionally guaranteed freedoms while we still have them.
- Experience new scenarios and combinations every time through the game!
- Exercise control or lean into the chaos as America hurtles towards catastrophe.
Marc Faletti and Maeve Adams developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.