Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (1)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
You wake up, confused, in a strange place. A place determined to kill you. A haunted house. Will you leave with your life, or be trapped in undead servitude?
It’s 30% off until August 13th!
Macabre Mansion is a 43,000-word interactive horror novel by Billy Towers, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
When you find yourself in a strange room, in a strange house, with blood splattered across the walls and on the floor…you try to recall how you got there. But you remember nothing. There is an ominous aura here, the smell of death lingering in the air.
There is one thing you now know; you need to leave if you want to stay alive.
- Play as male, female, or non-binary.
- Travel through a cursed mansion that wants your soul.
- Solve puzzles, avoid traps, and escape your undead captors.
- Encounter the tormented souls that haunt every corridor.
- Discover the secrets that hide behind the house’s walls.
- Survive the night and change the fate of the mansion.
Billy Towers developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.