Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Romance immortal beings in a world of epic fantasy! Fall in love with witches, princes, dragons, and more in a millennia-spanning search for eternal companionship. Immortality is a life of sex, violence, and tough moral questions. Burn castles, write poetry, seduce mortals, stop wars, unlock dark powers – you have all the time in the world to do as you please.
It’s 33% off until July 8th!
Kiss from Death is a 320,000-word interactive novel by William Loman. A typical playthrough is between 50,000 and 100,000 words. It’s entirely text-based, fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Play as male or female, straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, or asexual.
- Romance partners who are asexual, bisexual, gay, straight, male, female, gender-fluid, or non-binary.
- Seek out rumors of eight romanceable immortals across the land: an undead witch, an eldritch cultist, a shapeshifting demon, a cursed prince, a suit of animated armor, a mermaid, a vampire, or a dragon.
- Hoard power, influence, and wealth as you take advantage of many lifetimes to hone your skills.
- Encounter more than a dozen romanceable mortals, including elves, dwarves, satyrs, demons, and other fantasy creatures along your many journeys.
- Fight against a dark destiny foretold by the God of Time. Tear the gods from their perch above the world. Bring justice to all.
- Immortality comes with a price. No story ends happily ever after, but happy moments with the one you love are still worth fighting for.
Who will you love at the end of the world?
William Loman developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.