Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Thrust back onto the world of the Soul Stones, discover all-new content with every companion and love interest available in The Soul Stone War. Catch a glimpse of future interactions with your companions after the main series is concluded. Whether romantic or platonic, experience small, heartfelt moments between your main character and your friends and partners!
It’s 30% off until September 16th!
The Soul Stone War — Behind the Scenes is a 40,000 interactive fantasy novel by Morgan Vane, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
Embark on a new journey of companionship, friendship, and love as you once more meet the friends and lovers you made along the way to fulfilling your fate. Catch a small moment of reprieve and spend time with the companions in scenes that will not appear in the main series! What will the world be like after the threat is over? Who will you be, and how will you relate to the people who went through it all alongside you?
- Play as female, male, or non-binary—with options to be straight, gay, bisexual, or aromantic.
- Spend time with all the in-game companions—including the antagonist—in scenes both romantic and platonic!
- Nine standalone interactive stories featuring the whole cast with your main character thrown back into the thick of it all!
- Glimpse into a time after the main threat is gone and your main character is in established relationships with the love interest(s) of your choice!
- Experience a moment of reprieve with your found family where all the companions and your main character can relax and be themselves!
The time to dive back into the world of the Soul Stones is now.
Morgan Vane developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.