Posted by: Dan Fabulich | Comments (18)
Mark your calendars! “Choice of the Star Captain,” our newest “Choice of” game, will be released on Tuesday, September 25th. Download this hilarious interactive science-fiction novel on Tuesday from the iOS App Store, the Android Google Play Store, the Amazon Kindle Store, or the Chrome Web Store. A free trial version will be available on our website.
Fight on the front lines of the war between humanity and the hideous Blobs. (Not that anyone has actually seen a Blob up close, but everyone knows they have tentacles. Surely they’re hideous!) Go on stealth missions, run alien blockades, and investigate mysterious planets, “aided” by Lloyd, your insufferably obnoxious shipboard computer.
If you’d like to be reminded when “Choice of the Star Captain” is available, subscribe to our blog on the right-hand side of this page, or follow us on Twitter, Facebook, or Google+. We’ll run one more blog post on Tuesday to post download links.
In the meantime, we’re running a countdown on Twitter/Facebook/G+, featuring quotes from the game.
- Monday: “HONOR TO MEETING YOU, CAPTAIN. MAY TENTACLES WRAP YOU IN SLIME.”
- Tuesday: “Lloyd sounds smug. Who in hell programs a computer to be smug?”
- Wednesday: “Playing with your tiny human brain gives me treasured seconds of amusement.”
- Thursday: “If gravity were a smell, what do you think it would smell like? A) burnt hair B) triumph C) whiskey D) gravity”
- Friday: “More hostile function will be met with internal organ besplatterment!”