Posted by: Dan Fabulich | Comments (1)
Hosted Games has a new game for you to play!
Explore the planet of nightmares with your small team of warriors. Retrieve a powerful artifact from the claws of adversaries or die trying. Meet an enigmatic race of insectoid beings and befriend their hybrid queen, helping her bring peace to a captured hatchery. Get assisted by a powerful Pleiadian woman who mingles with the structure of time itself. Claim the artifact and embrace the options it gives you to forge a future of your desire.
Spacing Out is a 50,000 word interactive fantasy novel by Ivailo Daskalov, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.
- Enjoy a personal tale of exploration, intense battles and reestablishing yourself in a world of your choice.
- Lead a small team of futuristic warriors.
- Evolve your expertise at sniping, close-range combat, melee combat, healing and forcefield generation.
- Get saved by a beautiful Pleiadian woman.
- Meet the enigmatic race of the insectoids and befriend their queen.
- Claim a powerful artifact and decide what to do with it.
- Play as male or female, gay or straight.
- Choose between 3 optional romances.
Ivailo developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.