Posted by: Kai DeLeon | Comments (0)
Hosted Games has two new games for you to play!
The Soul Stone War 2 by Morgan Vane
You have survived. You have survived and endured, still standing after beating unbeatable odds. But at what cost?
It’s 30% off until January 20th!
One of your companions is lost to you, and your party has been battered down. Secure in his supremacy, Manerkol holds all the cards.
Yet the power of the Gods now runs through your veins. Find allies to your cause, gather more Soul Stones, grow into your legend, and make choices that will change the shape of your world.
Will you accept the hand fate has dealt you, or will you fight against the presence filling your mind with visions of power and domination?
The Soul Stone War 2 is the thrilling 400,000-word sequel to the interactive fantasy novel The Soul Stone War. Meet characters old and new, pick up on the friendships and romances you began and grow into the hero that you’re meant to be.
- Play as female, male, or non-binary—with options to be straight, gay, bisexual, or aromantic.
- Continue your romance or try to find new love in an unexpected place.
- Choose how to deal with the powerful being now sharing your mind and body.
- Infiltrate Manerkol’s palace and reclaim your lost companion.
- Learn one of the biggest secrets in the series.
- Nurture the bonds of kinship between your group and grow into a power to rival the Lord of All.
- Find new and innovative ways to tackle problems, utilizing your unique skills, traits, and the new powers granted to you by the Soul Stones.
- Immerse yourself in a rich world full of magic, sacrifice, and love where every choice has unexpected consequences for everyone.
Rise, Soul Stone Wielder. Your fate lies in your hands.
Morgan developed this game using ChoiceScript, a simple programming language for writing multiple-choice interactive novels like these. Writing games with ChoiceScript is easy and fun, even for authors with no programming experience. Write your own game and Hosted Games will publish it for you, giving you a share of the revenue your game produces.